Perfect Milky SheBANG Peri Chai Latte Recipe
While it's still a bit chilly, enjoy this SheBANG Peri Chai Latte recipe: the milky frothy-y way. It'll help you feel warm, cosy and nourished all in the knowledge that you're taking something that is going to support your body and help reduce symptoms that are likely driving you potty!
Our Peri Chai Latte is loaded with magnesium, collagen and turmeric and will:
💗Even out mood swings
💗Give you sweet, peaceful sleep
💗Maintain your bones and muscles
💗Preserve youthful hair, skin and nails.
...and what's more? It's all natural!
Ladies, to the recipe!
Milky SheBANG! Peri Chai Latte Recipe
- 1 heaped dessertspoon of SheBANG! Peri Chai Latte blend
- 10ml hot water
- 250ml warm milk of your choice
- Sweetener of your choice (optional)
- Pop your SheBANG! Peri Chai Latte blend in your fave-y cosy mug
- Heat your milk gently in a pan on in the microwave
- Add the 10mls of hot water and stir into a paste
- Stir in the warmed milk (for extra creaminess and froth, we also love frothing our milk for something extra special)
- We reckon you're probably sweet enough but if you need, now's the time to add your favourite sweetener.
- Stir, snuggle up and sip your peri symptoms away!
Another great way for a creamy SheBANG! Peri Chai Latte is to pop all ingredients above in a blender (ensuring it can cope with warm/hot liquids) with a tablespoon of nut butter and whizz up for 30-seconds for a lovely, creamy cuppa that will also sustain you with energy, keep cravings at bay and soothe your nervous system.
Voila! The perfect way to start any morning and all while supporting and nourishing your peri body and nervous system! Enjoy xx