Perimenopause-Busting Chocolate Smoothie
Sick and tired of feeling sick and tired? Oh we hear you, peri-gals!
Perimenopause can have us feeling all kinds of average. One of the first things to go once we hit 40 is sleep, energy and mood.
But fear not, Perisisters! SheBANG! has your back.
Try this delicious and therapeutic Peri Choccy Smoothie to help you get a better night sleep, reduce your anxiety, even out your mood swings and enjoy steady energy throughout the day.
Peri Choccy Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup of your choice of milk (we love homemade cashew milk)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup frozen berries of your choice (we love raspberries with our choccy)
- 1 tablespoon of Peri Hot Choccy (dark chocolate) blend OR Peri Protein POWder (Milk Chocolate)
- 1 tablespoon of your favourite nut butter
- 1 dash of vanilla essence.
Pop all ingredients into a blender and whizz until smooth and creamy.
- Add 1/2 frozen banana if you're craving super sweet
- Swap out the avo for 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Add some extra spinach leaves for bonus nutrition.
Are you going to give it a go? Let us know what you think in the comments.